WooCommerce API Help
Please view 'How to Integrate with WooCommerce' or follow the step-by-step instructions below:
1. Log in to Woocommerce WP admin dashboard and click on My Site.
2. Take note of your URL and click Plugins.
3. Go to Woocommerce Settings > Advances and check Enable the Legacy REST API.
4. Generate API Key in REST API.
5. Name the API and Save the keys in a file.
6. Go back to Creator Studio. Use the Woocommerce store URL and API keys in Kin Custom API setting.
Once you have an order, please following the following steps to import your order from Woocommerce.
1. Log in to your Woocommerce admin site and click My Site. Click Woocommerce.
3. Go to Kin Custom Sales > Import Orders > Import > Proceed to Checkout
Sit back and just wait for us to fulfill the order(s) for you. Once shipped, please copy tracking number from Kin Custom All Sales page to your Woocommerce orders to give your customer an update.