As a marketplace, Kin Custom offers free Kin Custom shop option as an additional sales channel. Whether shop owners market directly to their Kin Custom shop or traffic supported by Kin Custom marketing, you will be paid on a monthly basis for products sold.
There are two requirements:
- You must have an active PayPal account.
- You must have a minimum profit of $100.00 to receive a payout. This means it's important to set your profit margins on your merchandise to receive a payout on a monthly basis. If your profit margins are not set correctly, you could risk receiving a delayed payout.
- Our Men's Tee is $17.50, you sell (1) Men's Tee at $53.00.
- This means you receive a $35.50 profit for (1) Men's Tee. To receive a payout, the profit must be at a minimum of $100.00 for reach month to qualify for the payout threshold so you would need to sell at least (3) Men's Tee's at this profit margin.
All accumulated sales are from the previous month and will be paid out by the 15th of the current month.
- Total sales from May 1- May 31 will be paid out on June 15th
- Total sales from June 1- June 30 will be paid out on July 15th
If/when the 15th falls on the weekend, you can expect payment by the next business day. In order to avoid profit delays, it's the shop owner who is responsible for making sure PayPal information is up to date before processing the profit. If PayPal information is not updated before the 10th, it will be processed on the next pay cycle. If you do not meet the minimum requirement, you can roll over until you meet this threshold on the next pay cycle.
To update your PayPal information, please follow the prompts below:
- Login to Creator Studio
- Click 'Settings' on the right header next to your login icon
- Click 'Payout Account'
- Enter your information, click 'Save'