If your package has not been received, Carriers will determine the package as 'Undeliverable' or 'Lost in Transit'.
If you have not received your package within the allotted time below, you may call the Carrier directly as the customer or notify Kin Custom to investigate. If the Carrier lost the package in transit, we will file a claim on your behalf and issue a full-refund. Kin Custom will not be able to refund orders if outside the policy dates below and reserve the right for an investigation period:
- Express/Premium- please notify within 14 days of the ship date.
The following exceptions apply:
- We are not able to file claims on packages marked as delivered by the Carrier. If your order is marked as delivered by the Carrier, and you do not have the package, please reach out to the carrier directly to file a claim. No refunds will be issued for orders marked as delivered.
- Delivery times include observed holidays or unexpected carrier delays.
- Errors caused by you/your customer's incomplete or insufficient address, Kin Custom will not be able to refund orders. Packages are never guaranteed to be rerouted to Kin Custom and may be disposed by the carrier which Kin Custom is not at fault for.
- US territories or an APO address shipping can range from 15-35 days or longer in some cases. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for status after 40 days.
- Orders placed with Standard shipping.