Express & Premium Shipping
Kin Custom typically uses DHL & FedEx for Express and Premium shipments to ensure excellence in international shipping. Once an order has shipped, you are able to update your settings for delivery via DHL On-Demand and FedEx Delivery Manager.
Standard Shipping Plus
Standard shipping plus is shipped via DHL or USPS to ensure the best method no matter where you are in the world. Shipping this method will be for eligible items only. Orders in the US will receive within 3-5 business days, while international orders require 7-14 days.
Standard shipping typically uses China Post and SF Express. This shipping method is best for customers who are not in a rush to receive their order and looking for lower shipping costs. Please note the following:
- Our goal is to ensure your products are shipped as quickly as possible. In the event a carrier is backlogged or volume is high, carriers may change.
- Tracking is not real-time and will stay in 'Label Created' or 'Shipped' for over 15 business days.
- Address change is not available.
- Average 20 business day delivery.
- When ship to any remote and less-accessible locations that are assessed as an out-of-delivery area or out-of-pickup-area, US territory, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or an APO address, Express or Premium shipping will be required but the shipping carrier will be USPS, as Express and Premium carriers do not ship to these addresses. Please allow 30+ days for delivery.
To find out more, read our other Shipping & Tracking FAQs.