Express & Premium Shipping
Kin Custom typically uses DHL & FedEx for Express and Premium shipments to assure excellence in international shipping. Once an order has shipped, you are able to update your settings for delivery via DHL On-Demand and FedEx Delivery Manager.
Standard shipping typically uses China Post and SF Express. This shipping method is best for customers who are not in a rush to receive their order and looking for lower shipping costs. Please note the following:
- Our goal is to ensure your products are shipped as quickly as possible. In the event a carrier is backlogged or volume is high, carriers may change.
- Tracking is not real-time and will stay in 'Label Created' or 'Shipped' for over 15 business days.
- Address change is not available.
- Average 20 business day delivery.
- When ship to any remote and less-accessible locations that are assessed as an out-of-delivery area or out-of-pickup-area, US territory, Alaska, or an APO address, Express or Premium shipping will be required but the shipping carrier will be USPS, as Express and Premium carriers do not ship to these addresses. Please allow 30+ days for delivery.
To find out more, read our other Shipping & Tracking FAQs.