Below are tips to help with resolving error messages you may be receiving while using our Shopify app.
Error Message: The following order(s) were not imported
If you are receiving this message, this means there is information missing in the customer order. IMPORTANT! Please make sure all contact information and shipping information is complete, otherwise, you may continue to receive the same error message. There are two parts to the error:
- Shopify order number, typically 4 digits. The example below is using order #1002
- The information that's missing in the order
To correct, please follow the steps below:
- Click 'Orders' on the left side menu
- Click the order number you received an error for (in this case order #1002)
- Confirm the Contact Information and Shipping Address fields are completed.
- Under Shipping Address, the customer phone number was missing and under Contact Information, the store owner email and phone was missing.
- Complete all necessary fields, making sure you received the Contact information updated.
- Go back to the Kin Custom app, click 'Orders' and your error has been resolved!