We practice high ethical standards in the services we offer, to our employees, and with our customer base.
As your print & dropship provider, you can always expect us to lead with respect and be responsible in the decisions we make. We empower businesses of all sizes and each member of the Kin Custom community are to follow our Standard of Conduct in order to continue delivering upmost highest service standards. This includes our guidelines we need our community to follow as well as how to conduct yourself when engaging with our platform.
At Kin Custom, we:
- Offer competitive advantages with top market branding options and innovative products.
- Offer a reliable network of sustainable suppliers, in-house experts who craft every product by hand.
- Always strive to be ethical from the sourcing of our materials to lessening our waste with the elimination of an MOQ.
When using Kin Custom services, we ask you to:
- Never provide untrue or inaccurate information.
- Never act in a disrespectful manner towards customers, fellow creators or Kin Custom including the use of profanity.
- Discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of their race, national origin, religion, gender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation or age, or otherwise engage in abusive or disruptive behavior.
- Never submit a design that violates trademark rights, copyrights and/or rights to privacy.
- Never use the Kin Custom platform to promote, post, communicate, share, transmit or use as part of a Product, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material or communication.
- Never copy, store or use any information on any other user.
- Never use the Kin Custom platform in a manner that indicates a partnership or endorsement between you and Kin Custom.
We take our Standard of Conduct to heart and our responsibilities as your print & dropship provider very seriously. Failure to follow our Standards of Conduct may result in account suspension or termination. For a full detailed list of guidelines, please visit our Terms of Service, Section 7. Standards of Conduct.