Follow our guidelines below after creating your free account in Creator Studio.
Before we get to the fun part, we need to first make sure you have properly set-up your account and prepared your designs for the best print quality. To do this simply:
- Complete your account profile in 'Settings' with up to date information (in case we need to reach you!)
- Add your own logo to our custom branding sets otherwise, Kin Custom logos will be used.
- Set-up your sales channel API or create a free shop powered by Kin Custom!
- Before creating, make sure your designs meet our Artwork Guidelines.
- Review our Print Guide to understand how each product is printed and produced.
Now the fun part! After completing steps 1-5 above, follow the prompts below for designing:
- Simply upload your design.
- Choose the products you're interested in.
- Design, set your profit margins, export to your sales channel or add to your Kin Custom shop.
- Once an order is placed on your sales channel, simply import the order for fulfillment.
Not sure how to design using patterns? For more help, check out our tutorial below:
Free shops powered by Kin Custom
Don't have an online shop yet? No worries, you can build your own FREE shop powered by Kin Custom. View our 'How to Open your Kin Custom Shop' below to get started:
Have any more questions? Contact our Customer Experience team by submitting an inquiry here.